Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Amazing changes... more to come....

So, 2009 brought about some amazing changes in my life.  It was by far the craziest, most randomly amazingly, wonderfully scary year of my life. So many firsts... so many changes.  A year of ups and downs, highs and lows.... good and not so good... but after all that has been said and done, I can say, when looking back, I learned so much about myself last year... about the woman I am and more importantly, about the woman I WANT to be. I have a long way to travel, but I know that not only will I get there, but the journey will so be worth it.
One of my greatest struggles over the past few years has been with my weight. It has seriously been a major issue with me for the past 6 years. But I am now closer to my goal than I have ever been!!!! I am CRAZY PROUD to proclaim that since January of 2009 I have lost....
drum roll please......
75 lbs!!!!!!! I worked really hard to get here and am so proud that after 6 years of struggling with this, I have finally made it this far.... only 10 more pounds till I am at my goal...!!!!!!!
Here is a before and after....

          Before                                                   
                        

             After
     


I am so excited about what this year has in store for me and for the people that I love. I can't wait to see what amazing adventures lie in my future....

No comments:

Post a Comment