Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Getting Digital....

So, it has been FOREVER since I have done anything creative. Literally F-O-R-E-V-E-R! So, today, I grabbed my Mac and headed out to Panera... ♥ their latte's... they are amazing...
I sat in one of the big comfy chairs and logged onto Scrapblog for the first time in almost 6 months. I had so much fun sitting there... had my head phones on... listed to my FAVORITE playlist in Itunes... it's called Sweetness. It is filled with some of my favorite artist.... Matt Wertz, Jason Mraz, Josh Kelly, James Morrison, Pete Schmidt, Nathan Angelo... and my obsession of the day... Marie Digby. I am so in love with her song "Voice on the Radio".
Anyways... I was so excited because as soon as I sat down and started to play around with the different elements I became SO inspired! I was able to create a few layouts, as well as my new banner (see above), that I really like.

This is one of the first layouts that I have created in months that I am actually really fond of!! Just looking at it, I am totally inspired and want to do some more creating!!! And now, I am even more comfortable... sitting in my big comfy bed... hopefully I will be able to get some creating done tonight before I pass out... I have lost my night owl tendencies... even despite all the Red Bull... oh, how I love my Red Bull...

No comments:

Post a Comment