Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rise and shine... and jump into the shower to FULLY wake up!

Up at 5:00 this morning with an amazingly cranky baby. Got the girls up, fed, dressed, and out the door headed to school. Drove Annabelle to work. Grabbed some coffee.... wait... not just "coffee"... this morning I am starting my day off with a
"Venti Peppermint White Mocha"
  D-E-L-I-C-O-U-S-N-E-S-S!

 **A special shout out the Annbelle (aka. my Housie Homie) for introducing me to this drink. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!**

So, today is a busy day. Job interview at 1:00.... saying prayers, crossing my fingers AND toes, thinking good thoughts.... anything and everything that could possibly help me. 
Then I have a ton of work that I need to do to prepare for next weeks vendor fair. I have been slacking when it comes to creating new pieces. BUT I am feeling so refreshed and inspired lately... so, I think today will be an amazing day for creating! 
Oh! Also need to finish creating my fan page on Facebook for Bushing Out Loud. AND I need to get my ETSY store up and running.... Crazy busy day ahead... but I it!

No comments:

Post a Comment