Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas is coming!

       I can't even begin to explain how excited I am that Christmas is right around the corner!! I love the lights... I love the music... I love the (general) spirit of everyone. Christmas is (with the exception of when you are in shopping malls) the happiest time of the year!

      With a little over a month before Christmas  I decided it was time to start working on my Christmas crafts and cards (I usually start at the beginning of October, but my inspiration has been completely kaput lately). I walked into Michael's Craft Store and I could barely hide my excitement  Every where I looked there was glitter and lights. Garland was hanging from all of the shelves. Candy canes were lined up on the shelves. To be honest, I am a little embarrassed at how excited I became. I probably spent about an hour walking around and taking it all in.

 
   I think this year, I am leaning towards a more rustic look. I found a few things on Pintrest (Click here to check out my pins) that I am so in love with. I can't wait till I go home and try to draw some inspiration from these!!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment