Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Want To Know More...?

*I used to be extremely quite. * I never thought I could be considered a "business woman". * Up until this last year, I have never seen myself as anything more than average. Actually, I always saw myself as lacking in so many areas in life. * I wear a size 10.5 in women's shoes. Don't judge... I am 5'10.5" tall... it works.* If you are a man and you seriously want to get to know me... ask me questions about myself... about what I like... what I don't like. DON'T try to take beyond any sort of friend level before trying to get to know ME.* There is more to me than blonde hair.* I am smart. * I am creative* I am strong * "I would rather have 5 minutes of something wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special" * If you want to pay me a compliment, call me beautiful, don't call me hot* My daughter's are my ♥ * I am in the process of self-publishing my first (of many) books* I miss my sisters and brothers. I wish we were all closer* I do wonder when.* I am currently annoyed with 2 people, I am ok with the rest of you at the moment * My God, is an amazing God. He has given me so much peace in my heart. He has healed my heart many times. And I know that he has amazing things planned for me* "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't live with out each other love"* As much as I crave a love like that, I will NEVER AGAIN settle for anything less than what my heart deserves*

More later...

Always Blushing,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment