Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Thoughts and Facts....

Here is a little bit about me... to help you see a little more into what makes me think the way I do... Total randomness of my thoughts, passions, dislikes, cravings, and more...


       I am in love with Aerosmith. I can be having the worst day, and then an Aerosmith song comes on, and my day is instantly better. * I am a one guy kind of girl. If you are "talking" to, dating, seeing, or married, please do NOT attempt to "talk" to me. I WILL find out. * I have no respect for cheaters. If you can't just be with one, be with none.* I love thunderstorms. Especially storms when the power goes out in the evening. * Skittles are my favorite non-chocolate candy. * Peanut Butter and chocolate mixed together is one of my favorite combinations. * I can NOT stand the movie A Christmas Story. That movie drives me absolutely crazy. I think that I am seriously the ONLY one in my family that doesn't like the movie. And, not only do I not like it, I can't even watch it. It bothers me that much! I have tried to watch it, and I just can't get through it * I love to write. Even if it is about nothing. I love to put my thoughts onto paper. I have always had an easier time expressing my feelings on paper. * I WILL visit Florence someday. I want to take a romantic ride in a gondola under the moon. * I have some sort of connection with the stars. Still not sure what it is the draws me in to them. But I feel an enormous amount of peace when I am under a sky completely lit up by stars. * I have had my heart truly broken twice so far in my life. Would love it if I can keep it at that number. * I am addicted to Facebook. I am always updating my statuses and checking to see if I have a notifications. * Lost 87 lbs last year. Wanting to lose 15 more. *I would love to spend an afternoon in a hot air balloon doing nothing but writing.* I love the color PINK. It makes me smile.* My daughers, Asheligh and Melanie are THE most important people in me life. They touch my heart like no other ever has. I love sappy music. I love sappy anything.* The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie. I used to sing those songs at the top of my lungs while I was in the shower when I was younger.
* I ♥ Matt Wertz. His music totally touches my soul and makes my heart completely melt. I met him in Feb. of 2010. I almost fainted. I got to hear my favorite song of his, "Sweetness in Starlight". That song is exactly how I think true ♥ should feel. Totally gets to me every time. * I don't understand people with mean and cruel hearts. I HATE hurting people.  I HATE it. I don't understand people that get off on hurting someone.* I drank way too much last year. Honestly, lucky to be alive. So glad that I have opened my eyes to the world around me.* I am so amazingly blessed. I feel as though God has given me a second chance in life. Not just for my sake, but for my daughters sake.* I am fighting so hard to stay awake while I write this.* Sleep is winning*


Ok, thats a little insight into my soul... More to come later....


Always Blushing,

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. BELIEVE. :) I'm a HUGE Hall & Oates fan myself....

    http://jeffemmersonmymemoir.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete