Friday, October 26, 2012

Baby Steps...

            I have been 120% completely blocked lately when it comes to creating/writing anything. I have ideas swarming my mind, but when it comes time to create or to put them down on paper I draw a blank.

        My youngest daughter Melanie has suddenly become Little Miss Attitude. She can be the sweetest little girl, but without warning, she can turn into a little devil. In an effort to help her and her older sister, Ashleigh, become more responsible I have created a weekly chore chart. Melanie's school uses one, and it does wonders for the kids in her class. This is what I have come up with so far.
     

      This is still a work in progress, but at least I am creating something right now. Hey, you have to start some where.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment