Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Beauty of Who You Are" by Jessica Michelle

It's the beauty of who you are
as I watch you walk away
you tried to save yourself
for a rainy day.

Looked into the mirror
and saw through your looking glass
stayed up to see the moonlight
and let the memories pass.

Walked the dusty path
searching for the day
starry nights and whispers
that were soon to come my way.

Dancing in the twilight
rain drops on my cheek
stars beaming down
catching words we don't speak.

A moment in my history
A memory in my night
remembering what was
even though its out of sight.

Battled for tomorrow
but what you couldn't see
this war I've been fighting...
it was all within me.

No longer just a dream
I've found my way
from broken paths of emptiness
to a brand new day.


Always Blushing,
Jessica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment