Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 1 : Five Ways to Win My Heart

1. Be honest with who you are. There is nothing worse then "getting to know someone" only to find out that they were putting on a show the whole time. I want to get to know you. The real you. The you that you are when you wake up in the morning. The you that you are when you go to sleep at night.

2. Let me know that you are thinking of me. Chocolates and diamonds are nice. But, what I really want is someone who isn't afriad/ashamed to let me know that I am on his mind. A phone call takes a minute... a text takes seconds. To you it might not mean much, but to a sap like me, letting me know I am on your mind means alot.

3. Have your own beliefs. I believe what I believe and there is not a single person out there who is going to change that. I need to be with someone who has firm beliefs and will stand by them. Life is better when you believe in something.

4. Listen to me when I talk. Remember the things that make me smile. And remember the things that make me cry (don't do those).

5. Have a creative soul and don't be afraid to let it shine. Show your spark to the world. Never hid it for anyone.

Always Blushing,
Jessica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment