Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Lost For So Long" by Jessica Michelle

Lost for so long
fighting to get me back
walking around 
nothing kept me on track

hand over my eyes
not a sight worth seeing
laughing on the outside
to hide my true being

walking around
so aimlessly
reaching from the inside
grasping to find me...

lost in a world
of total confusion
hypocrisy and lies
a state of illusion

true to myself
i am once more
if its not what you like
then theres the door

heads on straight
heart of a child
eyes to the lord
my hearts gone wild

figuring myself out
not a moment too soon
push away the fairytales
there's just no more room

push it all away
bring reality back to me
open to it now
my hearts been set free 

freedom to breath
just give me my time
a blessing... a curse
either way its a sign

I've come back to me
I've gotten what's mine
living a life of my own
Since when is that a crime?

Always Blushing
Jessica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment