Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011... I am more than ready for you.

            Living my life with eyes wide shut (wait... that was a movie, wasn't it?). Trying so hard to get it all done at once. It's exhausting. But, there are very few things that I would change. I have all these amazing ideas running around through my head and I just can't wait to share them with the world. But, I think it is time that I take a step back and re-focus. Find a starting point. Until I do that, I won't be able to get to the finish line. BUT at the same time I can't get these ideas out of my head... here are just a few things that I am working on....

* more children' books
* young adult novel
* development of my scrapbooking tool
* creating handcrafted journals
* poetry book
* "top-secret" children's product
* fix up this blog

          And so much more. But these are the top on my list. I want to do it all. Right now. Lol, I just need to remind myself that it will all happen when it supposed to. I just need to keep putting my heart into what I am working on, and I know beauty will develop. At the end of the day, that is all I can really control; how much of myself I put into something.
         There was a point in my life when I would put ALL of me into other people and what they needed. I lost who I was. After leaving that situation and moving on, I got to a point where I was putting ALL of me into myself. I ended up losing touch with many important people. But, it was something I needed to do for myself. To heal my heart. To move past and break through certain barriers that I had set up for myself. In doing this, I let certain people into my life who really had no right to be there. Doesn't really make sense when I say it out loud with writing out the whole story... you will just have to trust me. There will be times when you need someone who is SO completely wrong for you in your life, so that you can see and really appreciate the right thing when it comes along.
        As for this moment in time... life is crazy, amazing, busy, quiet, loud, stressful and beautiful. I am just taking it one day at a time... and I love it.

Always Blushing,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment