Wednesday, July 28, 2010

La la la laing through my day....

        What a day so far. There are just some people in life, that no matter how hard you try with them, they will always rub you the wrong way. And, then there are the people in life, that can make you smile more than anyone else. Thankfully, I am blessed to have quite a few of these kind of people in my life. There are a few people that I can think of off the top of my head of a few different people who, on a continual basis, make me smile.
         Hopefully, these people know just how much they mean to me. There are a few people who, by just thinking about them, it puts a smile on my face. I am not going to call you out and embarrass you over the internet, but, hopefully you know who you are ♥.

Always Blushing,
Jessica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment