Monday, May 24, 2010

Breathing...

         What an amazing weekend... so inspiring... so magical. Sooo what my heart needed. There were so many moments this past weekend that really tugged at my heart and made me really think. Walking around a Kingdom filled with happiness and hope, my spirit, which was already soaring pretty high, was lifted even higher. I was so inspired... not just to write, but to really take a moment in life to breath. And, can I just say, breathing... really breathing, was soooo needed. I have been so happy lately. Smiling so much more than ever. I have be so amazingly blessed and I have been getting caught up in the excitement of it all. I mean, don't get me wrong... things have been amazing in my life. God is blessing me so much... bringing amazing people into my life... opening my eyes and my heart... and really blessing me with a more patient and understanding heart. All AMAZING things. But, it is still possible, with so many amazing things going on, to get too caught up in everything to take a moment to breathe. And as I walked around Magic Kingdom (and what a totally fitting name btw), I could just feel a weight being lifted off my soul. As happy as I was, I was still trying to be happier. And, that, in itself, is exhausting. But as I was walking around, I felt totally a peace with where I am in life. I let myself feel exactly what I needed to feel... feel exactly what I was feeling. I didn't try to hide anything that I was feeling... I didn't try to heighten anything that I was feeling. I just let it all be. And, honestly, it felt amazing. I have sooo much more to say. But, I am completely exhausted. More to come tomorrow...






Always Blushing,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment