Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thought for the night....

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." 


        This is definitely something that I TOTALLY agree with. It wasn't until I really opened my heart up, not only to the world, but to myself as well, that I began to feel TRUE happiness. When I finally listened to the stories that my heart needed to tell, rather than pushing them deeper, I was able to get to know me. And, I feel, that TRUELY getting to know yourself is one of the hardest things to do. We are pushed and pulled in so many directions. We are sent down sooooo many different paths.... directed towards so many "truths" about ourselves. And by so many different sources.... some people who really care and just "want to see you happy", by people who are looking out for their own best interests, and by people who think they know better than you do. One of THE hardest things I have ever had to do, and am still currently working on, is finding the truth within myself. Truth about what I believe to be true in the world. Truth about what I believe to be true about the people I care about. Truth about what I believe to be true about what I hold true in my heart. I have by NO means figured it all out. But, I do know, all I can do is have faith in my own heart. Have faith that God will give me the courage to really discover who I am. Have faith to really explore and revisit my own story.... even the painful  chapters. They all help to create your story... the "good", the "bad"... and everything in between. 
           Heres to not only creating, but to believing in your story....

Always Blushing,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment