Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear Me....

Dear Me,
        I know I have been so much harder on you than I should have been. I have a tendency to put other people's hearts ahead of yours. I quiet you when you try to tell me that you are hurting. And I bring people back into your life that, sadly, I know will hurt you again. I don't always listen to what it is you really need to make your soul smile. I let the negativity that other people allow in their own lives, seep into your mind. And I let it work against you. I don't give you the credit for all of the truly amazing things you do. Instead, I focus on all of the "mistakes" you've made... all of the things you could have done better. Instead of letting you follow your own heart and dreams, I let other people create dreams for you. I keep you from trusting and following your own heart. I have tried to change who you are for other people. I am your worst critic. When in fact, I should be your biggest supporter. Bottom line, I haven't been loving you the way I should. 
         I want you to know that: YOU are loved. YOU are amazing. YOU deserve to be happy. YOU deserve to smile more than you cry. YOU deserve people in your life that will put in as much as you do. YOU are enough.

Always Blushing,
♥ 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment