Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can I just take a moment...

           ...to SERIOUSLY talk about how excited I am about the direction my life is heading in! I mean, in my heart, my soul, my mind... I have so much excitement living inside of me. I have so much energy to put out into the world. But, at the same time, I have so much peace inside of me. More peace than I have ever had before. I am doing things that I have dreamt about for years! I am in the process of publishing my first book! I have dreamt of this for, well, for literally as long as I can remember! It has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl to have my work published. And, now, not only am I in the process of getting my first book ready for publication, but I am also working on 2 other children's books, a children's poetry book, and I have a few other projects that I am working on!
         I spent 2009 in a dream land... in a world that I could feel slipping away from me. Every morning that I woke up I felt like a little less of me was still around. And, talk about a completely different world to be living in. When I wake up in the morning, when I look in the mirror, when I look at my two beautiful daughters, well, I can't help but take a deep breathe and thank God for getting me to where I am today. I have a long way to go before I am where I want to be. But, I am more sure than ever before that I am not only heading in the right direction, but that I am headed down the path God has laid out for me.




Always Blushing

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment