Friday, May 28, 2010

20 Truths About Me...

1. I ♥ my daughters more than anything in this world.
2. My sister is my best friend in life... without her, I would be lost.
3. I am openly addicted to Red Bull.
4. Peanut Butter and Chocolate is pretty much THE most amazing combination ever.
5. Other than God, I trust my heart more than anything else.
6. I swear sometime. I do. Deal with it.
7. I wear my ♥ on my sleeve.
8. I ♥ carbs... bread... pasta... DELICIOUS!
9. When I was little when someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would say "a doctor". I really was thinking "loved".
10. I am probably one of THE biggest saps in the world.
11. I can cry on demand. But, if the tears are real, then there is no turning them off until my heart is ready.
12. I used to be a very quiet person, but now ♥ speaking my mind.
13. I don't like conflict. But, if you hurt someone I love... watch out. I become a whole different person.
14. I don't miss the "ME" I used to be.
15. I believe in a fairy tale l ♥ ve.
16. I update my Facebook status all the time.
17. I am so in ♥ with Matt Wertz's voice.
18. I listen to music while I sleep.
19. I have play list created on Itunes for different moods that I might be in.
20. The Little Mermaid is one of my all time favorite movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment