Thursday, April 8, 2010

So... yeah... I doodle...

Lol, I to doodle. I am not Picaso (but, honestly, I like having 2 ears so I am not sure I would want to be...)... BUT I love to doodle. I sit at work... dial the phone... and doodle while working. Recently I have started writing while I am working, but I always seem to get some doodling in. Believe it or not, it seriously helps me to focus.


I total randomness in doodling... 
I drawing the sun setting on the water... it always seems so peaceful to me...

In the picture above  
there was definitely something/someone specific on my mind... 
couldn't exactly figure the words out to say how I was feeling at the time 
so I just let my pen do the talking... 
"Sweetness in Starlight.... 
falling asleep to the sound of stars shooting round the moon"
from my ALL TIME favorite song

"Summer breeze
blowing through
brings back memories
thoughts of you..."


Always Blushing,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment