Monday, March 8, 2010

Work!!!

      I have been working! And creating! And ♥ing it!!! I have been scrapping and writing and do all sorts of creating... so inspired lately... I just can't seem to get enough. Here are a few of my recent works or projects... some of these are a little older... but I love them so much I had to share.
      This is one of my favorite pieces that I have been working on. I need to finish painting the frame. I soooo wish that this would have photographed better...but, non the less, I still love it. I took a large canvas board and covered it with different sized pieces of scrapbook paper. I took different shades and patterns of blue and green papers. I covered the entire board with the papers and then painted over the paper. I used a few different colors of paint and used different methods of distressing the board to get this look. I masked off the letter "D". I took gold paint and painted a large area of the canvas (including on top of the "D"). I took a script stamp that I had and stamped it into the large gold area. And, then I stamped all over the canvas. I then took a bright gold and mixed it with something (and for the LIFE OF ME I can't remember what the heck it was) and created a 3-d effect. I stamped the rest of the word "dream" into that and left the imprint of the letters "r-e-a-m". I still have a long way to go on this piece... but I am loving it.

These are just a few layouts that I have created over the past few months...






This is one of my favorite books that I made last year, "Life".







No comments:

Post a Comment