Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend....

     CrAzY busy week. But, what an awesome one it was. Reconnecting with old friends... new friends... my sister's wedding!

It was an amazing week. I am always so amazed at how easy it is to reconnect with people you haven't spoken with in some time... ♥ it!
     With so much going on around me this past week, I was feeling so inspired... so creative. And for the first time in such a long time I was able to write! Started working on a new book, wrote a few poems, and I even wrote a few songs! So stoked! My sister Annabelle has been working on them and recording them... they are killer, if I do say so myself ;-) (click her name to visit her Myspace music page).
    Time to really get my head on straight and put all these amazing ideas I have to work... things to create.... dreams to follow... history to write... I just need to start.... 
    With that in mind... I can't wait to start sharing some of my new writing.... and when we have "Memories" and "Running" (songs written by me and performed by Annabelle) up and ready, I will soooo be putting them online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment