Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hmmmm.... Gotta love a 24 hr. Starbucks

    So, I sitting at home TOTALLY inspired... TOTALLY ready to work on my blog.... TOTALLY ready to do some writing. And then, my internet stops working.... BLAH! Ok, technically, it isn't my internet... We "borrow" from our neighbors for the time being. And my connection kept going in and out. So, I packed myself up and headed out the the 24 hr Starbucks. Love it!
   I get my drink (double grande peppermint white mocha frap. light ice, no whip. In a venti cup). I grab myself a big comfy chair, get settled in. I sit down, all excited to do some writing. And.......... Nothing. And then..... more nothing. 
    And then.... something. No, not inspiration... but free coffee. Thats right... FREE coffee. A cup of dark cherry mocha. And, to my surprise... delicious. 
   But, back to my original dilemma... where did my inspiration go?!?!?!? Hmmmm.... I am a little lost. But, I must admit, I love Starbucks at night. I think I will be up all night now, lol. But, so worth it. 
   Ok, time to get back on track.... lets get some writing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment