Thursday, April 8, 2010

So... yeah... I doodle...

Lol, I ♥ to doodle. I am not Picaso (but, honestly, I like having 2 ears so I am not sure I would want to be...)... BUT I love to doodle. I sit at work... dial the phone... and doodle while working. Recently I have started writing while I am working, but I always seem to get some doodling in. Believe it or not, it seriously helps me to focus.


I ♥ total randomness in doodling... 
I ♥ drawing the sun setting on the water... it always seems so peaceful to me...

In the picture above  
there was definitely something/someone specific on my mind... 
couldn't exactly figure the words out to say how I was feeling at the time 
so I just let my pen do the talking... 
"Sweetness in Starlight.... 
falling asleep to the sound of stars shooting round the moon"
♥ from my ALL TIME favorite song ♥

"Summer breeze
blowing through
brings back memories
thoughts of you..."


Always Blushing,
♥
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment